Thanks for reporting this. For future reference, please provide steps to reproduce when you report bugs. See https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_report_a_bug
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to https://tools.wmflabs.org/book2scroll/
- Choose "Bengali" on the left.
- Get a list of files/titles.
- Click a title.
Content is shown
Shows "Loading" forever. This problem is not limited to Bengali WIkisource. The "network" tab of the browser's Developer Tools says:
Source map error: request failed with status 404 Resource URL: https://tools.wmflabs.org/book2scroll/resources/js/jquery/jquery-1.10.1.min.js Source Map URL: jquery-1.10.1.min.map Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://bn.wikisource.org/w/api.php?callback=jQuery110105317475357023044_1537983124467&action=parse&page=Page%3AM%C3%A1rk_Likhita_Susam%C3%A1c%C3%A1r.djvu%2F1&format=json&_=1537983124468”.
@jayantanth: To learn how to use your web browser's developer tools, please see:
- https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Web_Console for Firefox
- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/devtools-guide/console for Microsoft Edge
- https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/dn255006 for Internet Explorer
- https://developer.chrome.com/devtools for Chrome and Chromium
- https://developer.apple.com/safari/tools/ for Safari
I have fixed the jQuery issue, but the underlying problem is that this code is very old (as in Toolserver-old), and only works with some site naming schemes. Other languages don't work either for many titles.