wasteful table of content
Since the page http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Support
has been altered from a normal talk page, its page index
became considerably less usable:
- each line was blown up to three times the previous height
- unnecessary data added
- not using existing screen with any more causing uggly avoidable line wraps.
- return to 1 line per item where ever possible
- do not insert informationless lines and spacers
- do not line wrap unless screen width is exhausted
- remove date column (maybe unless user selects them via her preferences)
- best revert to standard wiki TOC so as to reduce the need of scrolling
See attached screen shot demonstrating the waste of screen space in comparison
to customary wiki TOCs.