I try to include interactive maps in some articles of the Kotava encyclopaedia, using the <MAPFRAME> syntax as detailed with examples in the manual.
The display randomly gives problems. Examples, using exactly the same syntax :
- https://avk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ist_(ewala) : code directly in the page -> works
- https://avk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Škarda/liwot : subpage -> works
- https://avk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Škarda_(ewala) : code in subpage inclusion -> works now (immediately after validation, no)
- https://avk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zvartnots : code in subpage inclusion -> now works (at the beginning, no)
- https://avk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favesik:Nevatovol/Debalas_liwot : inclusion of subpages in a table -> faulty display
The most amazing thing is that in all the previews before validation, everything is OK and the display is correct.
Another detail: before validation, when you click on the marker, the associated small image is displayed. On the other hand, from the moment of validation, when you click on the marker, it simply enlarges the map.
What is the issue ?