While current gender gap statistics are useful, users requested to be able to view how they have changed over time to get insights about community efforts.
- Provide Monthly, weekly and yearly tracking of article creation and article deletions
- As a editor, I want to to track article deletions ( 24hrs - week, to 3 months after creation ) mapped by gender to try and keep articles of underrepresented groups from being deleted.
- As a researcher, I want to see an all up view of additions and deletions over time, mapped with editathons and events
- As a editor, I want to view evolution of gendered content representation on Wikidata.
- As a Wikiproject representative, I want to measure the evolution from one point to next time, and be able to look data from specific years.
Verbatim - "I want to track deletions to make a strong argument of how knowledge is being suppressed." - Researcher
Want to learn more? Find our user research report on Wikimedia Commons.
User Research Report Link
Existing Designs - Denelezh - Evolution of Gender Gap in Wikidata