- Background color behind docs words to match #0E0833
- Does the docs text font match?
- Dividers to match specs, ie not full page width
- Static divider between header, footer, and text container (light purple)
Sidebar: Font size and type
- Add “Documentation” to top of Sidebar
- Need dropdown animation, font size, spacing, etc.
- Documentation spelled incorrectly
- Match font, size, and color of specs
- Add Logout feature
- Logo is too large and bleeds over the sidebar panel sizing
- Larger than specs?
- Font/bold of “A Wikimedia Foundation Company”
- .header && .header__wraper more like 80px height
- Footer more like 40px? height. the .main > .we-documents height calc needs adjusting... along w/ .footer padding and height.
- Footer left copy... use text-transform to caps text, not actually typing it in caps. Not a big deal as this is backend site but for good practice... worth the mention.
- In main .we-documents__content classes... anchor links need a different color... that blue is hard to read on black.
- Also in that column... paragraph text seems small for a white text on black bg... 16px helps a bit.. something to consider. or something not #fff and more grey-tinted... hard on eyes even as dark mode and kind of a no no in accessibility land anyway.
- No responsive breakdown of left col nav or columns in any way.
- Main header nav; thinking "documentation" should technically link? not a big stickler on hover but if the other root-level stuff clicks... It should too. Also how does this work on mobile? (haven't tested)
- Same menu item... doesn't work on /support page (very dim)