- Title of session (the more detailed, the better!): Hackathon project team formation
- Session description: Form teams to work on hackathon projects! This session is open to both people who are not yet sure what to work on, and those looking to recruit team mates for existing project ideas.
- Username for contact: Waldyrious, OOnifade-WMF
- Session duration (30 or 60 min): 45 min
- Session type (presentation, workshop, discussion, etc.):
- Language of session (English, Arabic, etc.): English
- Prerequisites (some Python, etc.): none
- Any other details to share?:
- Interested? Add your username below:
@waldyrious: Thanks for participating in the Hackathon! We hope you had a great time.
- If this session took place: Please change the task status to resolved via the Add Action... → Change Status dropdown.
- If there are session notes (e.g. on Etherpad or a wiki page), or if the session was recorded, please make sure these resources are linked from this task.
- If there are specific follow-up tasks from this session / event: Please create dedicated tasks and add another active project tag to those tasks, so others can find those tasks (as likely nobody in the future will look at the Hackathon workboard when trying to find something they are interested in).
- In this session / event did not take place: Please set the task status to declined.
Phabricator housekeeping service