(This post was copied from https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/ai/2016-November/000116.html)
I'm your friendly facilitator for who forgot that today was the last day to gather discussion on a set of topics of the Dev Summit. I might be a bit biased, but I think they are all pretty interesting, so I'm reaching out with a quick overview to see if I can spur some interest from ya'll. Check 'em out:
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T149373 -- Evaluating the user experience of AI systems
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T147710 -- Building an AI wishlist & working groups for Wikimedia Projects
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T148690 -- Where to surface AI in Wikimedia Projects
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T147929 -- Algorithmic dangers and transparency -- Best practices
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T149666 -- Next steps for machine translation
If you're interested, please drop a note or a token in the task. BTW, you don't have to physically attend the dev summit in order to participate. I'll make sure that IRC and Etherpad are shared with all remote attendees who want to attend the sessions I'm helping to organize. I've heard that there will be additional facilities for remote attendees (maybe a youtube stream!?) this year, but I can't confirm yet.