May is the community bonding period. From the 4th of May to the 29th of May the following tasks are on the to do list:
- Studying existing tools for uploading media to commons.
- Studying the Commons metadata fields in depth.
- Planning the design of the tool including both the frontend and the backend.
- Compiling a list of suitable GLAMs and look into their APIs
- Adding and structuring the corresponding tasks in Phabricator.
- Requesting access to Tool Labs and do some minimal testing (an upload to commons based on URL).