I'm being bold making this request.
I've made the proposal recently (see http://pt.wikisource.org/w/index.php?title=Wikisource:Esplanada/FlaggedRevs&action=history&uselang=en ) but I'm adding now this request since pt.wikisource is so small (in some days I'm the only one that make some edits :( ) and I think that I can try to get this done along the others requests. It seens that no one will oppose to enable FlaggedRevs on pt.wikisource and the only two users that have commented supports it. Presumably someone may ask on that talk page for configs changes, but I can open a new bug request with it. I will add a note on that page to blame myself due to this hurried request ;-) </small>
- Shows tags/icons for all pages (unreviewed and reviewed) - $wgFlaggedRevsLowProfile = false;
- Allow to review pages in the default namespaces (main, image and template) and also on "Página" (106), "Autor" (102), "Galeria" (104), "Em Tradução" (108) and "Anexo" (110) - $wgFlaggedRevsNamespaces
- $wgFlaggedRevValues = 6 , $wgFlaggedRevPristine = 6, $wgFlagRestrictions = array( 'accuracy' => array( 'review' => 6 ), 'depth' => array( 'review' => 0 ), 'style' => array( 'review' => 0 ), );)
- $wgFlagRestrictions : editor up to level 5, reviewer up to level 6
- $wgFlaggedRevsAutopromote set to disabled