Extension:Moderation specifies that
"The user can see his/her edit and continue editing his/her own version of the page."
This behavior seems broken in Page_Forms:
- Install both Page_Forms and Moderation extensions
- Create a page, and put the page into a category.
- Create a form, and assign it to the same category with the parser function #default_form.
- Log in as non-admin user.
- Perform an edit in the new page. The edit is visible in the Source-editor.
- Open the same page in the the user-form, by click the "Edit with form" tab.
- the new edit isn't visible.