Sometimes you insert an infobox in a Wikipedia article and you want to suppress a Wikidata value without overwriting it in the article Wikitext.
In other words: A 'Wikidata by default' infobox triggers a Wikidata value, but sometimes, you just don't want to have that specific statement in your infobox in that specific article.
The current workaround is as follows (see this example):
– Insert an infobox in a Wikipedia article.
– The infobox automatically displays a value from Wikidata.
– Overwrite that value by inserting an invisible custom value such as a non-breaking speace.
– The infobox then displays a line with an empty value.
– There should be a command such as FETCH_WIKIDATA=no that can be inserted into the infobox Wikitext to suppress the Wikidata value without having to overwrite it.
– The infobox then does not display a line with not content but just behaves as if there were no value on Wikidata.
Current documentation: :d:Wikidata:Infobox_Tutorial#Wikidata by default infobox
Related thread on German Wikipedia: :de:Wikipedia:Fragen zur Wikipedia#Über Wikidata in Vorlage automatisches eingebundenes Bild unterdrücken
Thank you for your patience if this bug is already solved somehow, or if my description is difficult to understand.