There are on-going discussions about m:WikiJournal, and as there are several technical and practical issues that needs to be solved it would be nice to have a Phab project and group.
Some tasks in no specific order (add as necessary)
- Create an overall project for “WikiJournal” (See T802 T93486)
- Create an initial group for “WikiJournal”
- Create subtasks for technical wishlist
- Create a tag for “WikiJournal”
Feel free to propose better names.
The overall project would probably need some project management tools. (Not quite sure what exists in Phabricator?)
The initial user group (project admins) could consist of (Not quite sure whether we need this, would it be sufficient with a project? – Several subprojects seems to imply a group.)
- Thomas Shafee (w:User:Evolution and evolvability, @Thomas_Shafee )
- John Erling Blad (w:User:Jeblad, @jeblad )