Peachey88 (p858snake)
Flying turtles in tutus

Projects

User does not belong to any projects.

Today

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Tomorrow

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Wednesday

  • Clear sailing ahead.

User Details

User Since
Oct 19 2014, 9:32 AM (136 w, 23 h)
Availability
Available
LDAP User
Unknown
MediaWiki User
Peachey88

Recent Activity

Fri, May 26

Peachey88 edited projects for T166358: Task rename notifications are hard to understand, added: Phabricator (Upstream); removed Phabricator.
Fri, May 26, 5:29 AM · Phabricator (Upstream), Upstream

Tue, May 23

Peachey88 added a comment to T166110: Create Performance phame blog.

Also need to re-add the blog widget back default front page: T163067: Remove "Latest Posts" widget on phabricator.wikimedia.org homepage (as its last posting was a year ago)

Tue, May 23, 8:58 AM · Phabricator, Release-Engineering-Team (Kanban), User-greg, Performance-Team
Peachey88 added a project to T166110: Create Performance phame blog: Phabricator.
Tue, May 23, 8:49 AM · Phabricator, Release-Engineering-Team (Kanban), User-greg, Performance-Team

Sat, May 20

Peachey88 edited projects for T165828: Add the option allowusertalk to blockuser(), added: Pywikibot-General; removed MediaWiki-User-management.
Sat, May 20, 3:31 AM · Pywikibot-compat-to-core, Pywikibot-core, Pywikibot-General

Fri, May 19

Peachey88 moved T165703: Create wmcs-team project and kanban milestone from Incoming to Projects to create on the Project-Admins board.
Fri, May 19, 9:12 AM · cloud-services-team (Kanban), Project-Admins, Labs, User-bd808
Peachey88 added a project to T165703: Create wmcs-team project and kanban milestone: Project-Admins.
Fri, May 19, 9:12 AM · cloud-services-team (Kanban), Project-Admins, Labs, User-bd808

Thu, May 18

Peachey88 placed T165700: [en-wiki] PROD/CSD deletion reasons not prefilling when clicking "delete" up for grabs.
Thu, May 18, 9:32 PM
Peachey88 added a comment to T165540: Add CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md to Wikimedia projects.

I thought our goal was not to have .md files and etc in our repos because we use plain extensionless files for these type of things?

Thu, May 18, 1:46 PM · Patch-For-Review, Repository-Admins, Gerrit, GitHub-Mirrors, Developer-Relations

Wed, May 17

Peachey88 moved T165608: Write an incident report of wikimedia outage caused by Cognate extension from To Triage to Follow-up/Actionables on the Wikimedia-Incident board.
Wed, May 17, 9:23 PM · Wikimedia-Incident, Wiktionary, User-Addshore, Cognate
Peachey88 added a project to T165608: Write an incident report of wikimedia outage caused by Cognate extension: Wikimedia-Incident.
Wed, May 17, 9:23 PM · Wikimedia-Incident, Wiktionary, User-Addshore, Cognate
Peachey88 renamed T165557: Trying to create a new phabricator account via mediawiki oauth login has issues at sending verification email stage from Trying to create a new phabricator account with mediawki login does not work to Trying to create a new phabricator account via mediawki oauth login has issues at sending verification email stage.
Wed, May 17, 8:04 AM · Release-Engineering-Team, Phabricator
Peachey88 added a comment to T165557: Trying to create a new phabricator account via mediawiki oauth login has issues at sending verification email stage.

I just attempted and it worked fine.

Wed, May 17, 8:03 AM · Release-Engineering-Team, Phabricator

Sun, May 14

Peachey88 updated subscribers of T162996: Should we allow blocked users on mediawiki to create accounts on phabricator.

As for the original question: Shouldn't we be blocking the creation of the account during the OAuth process? compared to do hacky other methods?

FWIW, a blocked user was not able to use OAuth till T156803: Handle blocked users consistently. What we could do is check the blocked field of JWT (I don't remember what that is)

Sun, May 14, 4:01 AM · Phabricator
Peachey88 closed T165224: Wikivoyage-l has no list admin as Invalid.

There is nothing being requested in this task.

Sun, May 14, 12:38 AM · Wikimedia-Mailing-lists

Sat, May 13

Peachey88 added a comment to T162996: Should we allow blocked users on mediawiki to create accounts on phabricator.

As for the original question: Shouldn't we be blocking the creation of the account during the OAuth process? compared to do hacky other methods?

Sat, May 13, 9:24 AM · Phabricator

Tue, May 9

Peachey88 closed T164723: New git repository: <repo name> as Invalid.
Tue, May 9, 10:13 AM · Trash
Peachey88 reopened T164767: Fix bengali tokenization in deltas as "Open".
Tue, May 9, 10:12 AM · Scoring-platform-team, Bengali-Sites
Peachey88 reopened T164767: Fix bengali tokenization in deltas, a subtask of T162620: Add language support for Bengali, as Open.
Tue, May 9, 10:12 AM · Scoring-platform-team, User-Ladsgroup, Bengali-Sites, Bad-Words-Detection-System, revscoring
Peachey88 reopened T164780: Sunset our use of Salt as "Open".
Tue, May 9, 10:12 AM · Technical-Debt, Operations-Software-Development, Operations

Sun, May 7

Peachey88 added projects to T164682: Reset Cornelius Kibelka's 2FA: wikitech.wikimedia.org, Support-and-Safety.
Sun, May 7, 9:50 PM · Support-and-Safety, Labs, wikitech.wikimedia.org
Peachey88 added a comment to T164656: Wikimedia IRC issues project/tag.

I would recommend using IRC-group-contacts for the name, that is the common name for this team, I have never heard them refered to the suggested names by @Danilo

Sun, May 7, 9:30 PM · User-Luke081515, Project-Admins

Sat, May 6

Peachey88 placed T164656: Wikimedia IRC issues project/tag up for grabs.
Sat, May 6, 11:32 PM · User-Luke081515, Project-Admins
Peachey88 updated subscribers of T163067: Remove "Latest Posts" widget on phabricator.wikimedia.org homepage (as its last posting was a year ago).

I'm not sure removing was the right direction, It didn't hurt anyone with not being the most updated blog and if people were concerned it not being used enough we could have just suggested to people to post more, I know @mmodell generally used it for large phab updates etc.

Sat, May 6, 11:07 PM · Phabricator
Peachey88 reassigned T164651: Unblock EPFL IP addresses for access to IRC from tizianopiccardi to Az1568.
Sat, May 6, 10:29 PM · wikimedia-irc-freenode
Peachey88 updated subscribers of T164651: Unblock EPFL IP addresses for access to IRC.

*!*@*.ch on Thu Apr 20 11:01:39 2017 by c!~charitwo@wikimedia/charitwo

Sat, May 6, 9:50 PM · wikimedia-irc-freenode

Thu, May 4

Peachey88 closed T160865: Create Wikipedia Khowar, a subtask of T18976: Wikis waiting for creation (tracking), as Invalid.
Thu, May 4, 9:23 AM · Wikidata, Tracking, Wikimedia-Site-requests
Peachey88 closed T160865: Create Wikipedia Khowar as Invalid.
Thu, May 4, 9:23 AM · Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Mon, May 1

Peachey88 added a comment to T164157: [Regression] ‘Empty server response’ on saving through VE when CAPTCHA issued (API response terminated?).
#wikimedia-tech
[14:16:05] <Waggie> Several people have reported getting "empty server response" errors in -help. Is there something going on we should be aware of?
[14:28:38] <p858snake|_> ^ TimStarling, since I don't know who from the ops team is usually awake at this hour
[14:31:36] <TimStarling> any more details? 5xx rate looks fine
[14:32:19] <TimStarling> what does "empty server response" mean?
[15:22:54] <p858snake|_> TimStarling: I just remembered seeing https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T164157 yesterday, looks like visual editor possibly
Mon, May 1, 8:19 AM · User-Ryasmeen, MW-1.29-release (WMF-deploy-2017-04-25_(1.29.0-wmf.21)), MW-1.30-release-notes (WMF-deploy-2017-05-09_(1.30.0-wmf.1)), ConfirmEdit (CAPTCHA extension), Regression, VisualEditor-MediaWiki-2017WikitextEditor, User-notice, VisualEditor, MediaWiki-Page-editing

Apr 28 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T163185: bouncycastle information disclosure [DSA 3829-1] [CVE-2015-6644] (and make Gerrit use Debian package): Gerrit.
Apr 28 2017, 8:22 AM · Gerrit, Security

Apr 22 2017

Peachey88 updated the task description for T163615: Are we inserting extra contribution tracking rows.
Apr 22 2017, 3:53 AM · Fundraising-Backlog, MediaWiki-extensions-DonationInterface

Apr 21 2017

Peachey88 edited projects for T163569: Specific message sent to Education mailing list is rejected, added: Wikimedia-Mailing-lists; removed Operations.
Apr 21 2017, 8:04 PM · Wikimedia-Mailing-lists

Apr 18 2017

Peachey88 merged T163118: User groups can't be added by local admins/'crats anymore into T163167: Sysops are no longer able to add education extension groups.
Apr 18 2017, 1:33 AM · Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-General-or-Unknown, MediaWiki-Configuration, MediaWiki-extensions-EducationProgram
Peachey88 merged task T163118: User groups can't be added by local admins/'crats anymore into T163167: Sysops are no longer able to add education extension groups.
Apr 18 2017, 1:33 AM

Apr 16 2017

Peachey88 updated the task description for T163056: [MassEditRegex] When more then 3 categories are specified, a database error occurs.
Apr 16 2017, 12:21 AM · MediaWiki-extensions-Other

Apr 15 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T163045: Linter extension indicating a "missing end" or/stripped tag when no such condition exists.: MediaWiki-extensions-Linter.
Apr 15 2017, 12:29 PM · MediaWiki-extensions-Linter
Peachey88 added a project to T163033: Create grafana dashboard for video scaler job runners: Monitoring.
Apr 15 2017, 5:56 AM · Operations, Multimedia, Monitoring
Peachey88 added a comment to T163035: Unknown error: "tpt-unknown-page" for 2 days even after adding all appropriate markups.

3- Wait for some hours for the proess to egin.

Apr 15 2017, 5:53 AM · MediaWiki-extensions-Translate
Peachey88 placed T163035: Unknown error: "tpt-unknown-page" for 2 days even after adding all appropriate markups up for grabs.
Apr 15 2017, 5:51 AM · MediaWiki-extensions-Translate
Peachey88 added a project to T163034: Linter extension can't cope with split table construction apparently...: MediaWiki-extensions-Linter.
Apr 15 2017, 1:18 AM · MediaWiki-extensions-Linter

Apr 14 2017

Peachey88 updated the task description for T162976: dbtree broken (for some users?).
Apr 14 2017, 4:49 AM · Patch-For-Review, Traffic, DBA, Operations

Apr 12 2017

Peachey88 added projects to T162745: allow paging to work properly in ldap: LDAP, Monitoring.
Apr 12 2017, 9:18 AM · Patch-For-Review, Monitoring, LDAP, Operations

Apr 11 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T162395: Add .mp3 to the list of accepted file types on Wikimedia Commons uploads: WMF-Legal.
Apr 11 2017, 8:19 PM · WMF-Legal, Commons
Peachey88 updated the task description for T162652: /data/project/robokobot directory not created for tool robokobot.
Apr 11 2017, 2:19 AM · User-bd808, Tool-Labs, Labs

Apr 10 2017

Peachey88 updated the task description for T162643: MW 1.28.1 tarball has languages/i18n/{en,qqx}.json.rej files.
Apr 10 2017, 10:29 PM · MediaWiki-Releasing, MW-1.28-release
Peachey88 closed T162566: Shanna as Invalid.
Apr 10 2017, 2:23 AM · Trash

Apr 9 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T145360: Cronspam from terbium.

@Volans That would be T159438: foreachwikiindblist regular cronspam I believe

Apr 9 2017, 11:03 PM · MediaWiki-extensions-PageAssessments, Operations
Peachey88 added a project to T119772: Create dashboard showing MediaWiki tarball download statistics: Analytics.
Apr 9 2017, 10:45 AM · Analytics, MediaWiki-Releasing
Peachey88 updated the task description for T119772: Create dashboard showing MediaWiki tarball download statistics.
Apr 9 2017, 10:44 AM · Analytics, MediaWiki-Releasing
Peachey88 added a comment to T162536: Patch file for 1.28.1.

This was fixed after previous issues wasn't it? rMREL95b5be8c0397: make-release: do not tar symlink README.mediawiki and T122502: Resolve/remove symlink of README.mediawiki in tarball, T156491: Symbolic link in MediaWiki distribution causes problems for some Windows users

Apr 9 2017, 10:42 AM · MW-1.28-release, MediaWiki-Releasing

Apr 7 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T162229: ESEAP Conference 2018.

I believe they are looking for a public project with a private space to archive their goals.

Apr 7 2017, 8:47 AM · Project-Admins

Apr 5 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T20640: Torblock-unblocked right not given to sysops.

Can someone clarify when/why this was closed as declined/wontfix? I can't see that in the activity logs of this task -- perhaps it's a detail that wasn't preserved in the bugzilla import.

Apr 5 2017, 10:43 AM · Community-consensus-needed, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Apr 3 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T151529: Using Gerrit/git requires the email registered via wikitech and ends ups being voluntary disclosed (break of privacy?): WMF-Legal.
Apr 3 2017, 5:36 AM · WMF-Legal, Privacy, Gerrit
Peachey88 edited projects for T159092: Calendar text overlap, added: Phabricator (Upstream); removed Phabricator.
Apr 3 2017, 3:22 AM · Upstream, Phabricator (Upstream)
Peachey88 added a comment to T161992: Add a phabricator userright similar to wikitech's content admin.

I'm thinking this should be declined, If we need more admins people should put forward Ops-Access-Requests requesting it etc if they can put forward a valid reason. We also have members from the Operations teams in most time zones which AFAIK have access to a admin account kept in the password store if they don't have access themselves (If not, we can always add one.

Apr 3 2017, 1:28 AM · Phabricator

Apr 2 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T161952: Have a Private Sandbox for drafts: Anti-Harassment.
Apr 2 2017, 2:22 AM · Privacy, Anti-Harassment, MediaWiki-General-or-Unknown
Peachey88 added projects to T161961: Turkish time expressions should use periods instead of colons on history pages and in signature timestamps: I18n, translatewiki.net.
Apr 2 2017, 12:57 AM · MediaWiki-Internationalization, I18n

Mar 28 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T161256: multi-component wmflabs.org subdomains doesn't work under simple wildcard TLS cert.

I would expect some background check from you before answering. Let me do it then. HTTP/2 support by browser versions:

Some of these are pretty recent versions. I don't really agree your optimism about coverage.

Mar 28 2017, 8:17 PM · Operations, Traffic, Discovery, Labs, Maps, Labs-Infrastructure, DNS
Peachey88 added a comment to T154371: Review and deploy Timeless skin.

  • Having more skins on Wikimedia sites is an overhead for Wikimedia staff and volunteer developers, who will have to test everything with more skins. It's not necessarily a blocker, but it's one of the major issues in every discussion about skins. And no, we don't actually test every single thing with Monobook, let alone Modern or Cologne Blue, but compatibility bugs happen often enough for this to be an issue.
Mar 28 2017, 8:35 AM · Wikimedia-Extension-setup, Community-consensus-needed, Timeless

Mar 25 2017

Peachey88 triaged T161360: 404 loading images from Virgin Media as High priority.
Mar 25 2017, 12:00 AM · Traffic, Operations

Mar 22 2017

Peachey88 added projects to T160539: Remove "editusercssjs" user rights from Translate, BlueSpiceFoundation, UserGroups extensions: MediaWiki-extensions-Translate, BlueSpice.
Mar 22 2017, 7:47 PM · Patch-For-Review, BlueSpice, Technical-Debt, MediaWiki-extensions-General

Mar 21 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T17017: Wikimedia static HTML dumps broken.


Regarding https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DumpHTML, it seems like that extension should have a Phabricator tag/project in this installation, if it doesn't already, where we can track issues with that code. Tracking issues with DumpHTML seems only tangentially related to this task at this point (see directly below).

Mar 21 2017, 10:00 AM · Services (later), Dumps-Generation, Reading-Community-Engagement, Patch-For-Review, RESTBase, Datasets-General-or-Unknown

Mar 18 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T160821: New permission needed: export.

What would be the use case for blocking access to the export special page?

Mar 18 2017, 12:24 PM · Easy, MediaWiki-API, MediaWiki-Export-or-Import
Peachey88 removed a parent task for T151704: Freenode sometimes throttles bot connections from tools: T140904: Existing Labs project quota increase requests (Tracking).
Mar 18 2017, 8:09 AM · Labs, Tool-Labs
Peachey88 removed a subtask for T140904: Existing Labs project quota increase requests (Tracking): T151704: Freenode sometimes throttles bot connections from tools.
Mar 18 2017, 8:09 AM · Tracking, Labs
Peachey88 removed a project from T160798: Revert temporary quota increase for fastcci project (when ready): Tracking.
Mar 18 2017, 8:07 AM · Labs
Peachey88 lowered the priority of T160809: Burma is under water? from Unbreak Now! to High.
Mar 18 2017, 8:06 AM · Maps, Discovery

Mar 17 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T160400: Request for email address seniori@wikimedia.org.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/6297084
...
Initial step: Go to Gmail advanced settings in the Google Admin console
From the Admin console dashboard, go to Appsand then G Suite and then Gmail and then Advanced settings.

Scroll to the Routing setting in the Routing section, hover over the setting, and click Configure. If the setting is already configured, hover over the setting and click Edit or Add another.
...
Step 3: Specify what happens to the messages
...

To replace the recipient’s entire email address, after Replace recipient, enter the full email address, such as jsmith@solarmora.com.

To replace just the username of the recipient's email address and keep the domain the same, before @existing-domain, enter the username, such as jsmith.

To replace just the domain of the recipient's email address and keep the username the same, after existing-username@, enter the domain, such as solarmora.com.

`

Mar 17 2017, 9:12 PM · Operations, Office-IT, User-Urbanecm

Mar 16 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T106924: Consider using the Badges application for a few special roles to highlight those users' comments.

I was using WMF staff as a example that has been discussed many times before, But it's no different than you own examples of Phab Admin or SWAT deployer tbh.

Mar 16 2017, 9:02 PM · Phabricator

Mar 14 2017

Peachey88 updated subscribers of T106924: Consider using the Badges application for a few special roles to highlight those users' comments.

@mmodell Was there any discussion before you decided to re-install the application?

Mar 14 2017, 8:37 PM · Phabricator

Mar 11 2017

Peachey88 updated the task description for T160229: Back up of Commons files.
Mar 11 2017, 11:54 PM · Datasets-Archiving, Operations, Datasets-General-or-Unknown, Community-Wishlist-Survey-2016, Commons
Peachey88 merged T160255: Tool "autodesc" 404s into T160241: wmflabs tool autodesc seems to have "disappeared", calls only return "Not Found".
Mar 11 2017, 11:47 PM · Tool-Labs-tools-Other
Peachey88 merged task T160255: Tool "autodesc" 404s into T160241: wmflabs tool autodesc seems to have "disappeared", calls only return "Not Found".
Mar 11 2017, 11:47 PM · Tool-Labs, Labs

Mar 7 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T158360: RFC: Reevaluate LocalisationUpdate extension for WMF.

Certainly, and I understand that. The argument @Reedy and I were trying to make is that we're pretty sure weekly was "quick enough" for this scenario. As @Amire80
and @Kghbln have stated, that might not actually be the case. In a scenario where we did more frequent software updates (say, twice a week instead of weekly), perhaps our argument would be a little stronger?

Mar 7 2017, 2:08 AM · Deployment-Systems, ArchCom-RfC, I18n

Mar 1 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T158757: Puppet certificate missing subjectAltName: Puppet.
Mar 1 2017, 10:51 AM · Patch-For-Review, Puppet, Operations

Feb 28 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T159163: PuppetDB is auto-deactivating hosts: Puppet.
Feb 28 2017, 9:57 AM · Patch-For-Review, Puppet, Operations
Peachey88 added a comment to T159189: Create robots.txt policy for datasets.

Is there any reason we are actually concerned about bandwidth usage?

Feb 28 2017, 9:37 AM · Patch-For-Review, Analytics-Kanban

Feb 25 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T158952: Create custom task form for #wikitech.wikimedia.org for user access/permission requests.

Is there any reason we are jumping straight to phabricator form request instead of trying a on wiki page?

Feb 25 2017, 12:07 PM · Phabricator

Feb 18 2017

Peachey88 updated the task description for T158454: enwiki database on db1065 missing rev_timestamp index.
Feb 18 2017, 5:56 AM · DBA

Feb 14 2017

Peachey88 merged T158023: Disable unnecessary extensions on loginwiki into T61702: Examine which extensions are installed on login.wikimedia.org (loginwiki) and vote.wikimedia.org (votewiki).
Feb 14 2017, 9:41 AM · Stewards-and-global-tools, Security-Team, Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Site-requests
Peachey88 merged task T158023: Disable unnecessary extensions on loginwiki into T61702: Examine which extensions are installed on login.wikimedia.org (loginwiki) and vote.wikimedia.org (votewiki).
Feb 14 2017, 9:41 AM · Wikimedia-Site-requests

Feb 13 2017

Peachey88 edited projects for T157950: Server refuses to save an edit, added: Operations; removed Wikimedia-General-or-Unknown.
Feb 13 2017, 11:55 AM · Wikimedia-General-or-Unknown, User-Urbanecm

Feb 7 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T157399: Archive/delete tool morebots: Tool-Labs-tools-Morebots-archived.
Feb 7 2017, 6:12 AM · Tool-Labs-tools-Morebots-archived, Stashbot, Tool-Labs, Labs
Peachey88 added a project to T157400: Do not install package adminbot in execution nodes: Tool-Labs-tools-Morebots-archived.
Feb 7 2017, 6:11 AM · Tool-Labs-tools-Morebots-archived, Patch-For-Review, Labs, Tool-Labs

Feb 6 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T157214: Expire time on 404 is too high (Wikipedia): Operations.
Feb 6 2017, 5:37 AM · Operations

Feb 5 2017

Peachey88 added a comment to T157207: https://api.formulasearchengine.com/ not working.

I have vague memories but didn't that url just point to the WMF api in the past?

Feb 5 2017, 8:57 PM · RESTBase-API, RESTBase, Mathoid, Math
Peachey88 added a comment to T157203: Investigate why cobalt went down for 1 minute on 2017-02-05 and then again 4 minutes later.

Setting unbreak as it appears loading gerrit changes is taking longer then usual to load.

Feb 5 2017, 9:00 AM · Operations, Release-Engineering-Team, Gerrit
Peachey88 renamed T157203: Investigate why cobalt went down for 1 minute on 2017-02-05 and then again 4 minutes later from Investigate why colbolt went down for 1 minute on Feburary 5 and then again 4 minutes later to Investigate why cobalt went down for 1 minute on Feburary 5 and then again 4 minutes later.
Feb 5 2017, 8:58 AM · Operations, Release-Engineering-Team, Gerrit
Peachey88 renamed T157203: Investigate why cobalt went down for 1 minute on 2017-02-05 and then again 4 minutes later from Gerrit: Investigate why gerrit went down for 1 minute on Feburary 5 and then again 4 minutes later to Investigate why colbolt went down for 1 minute on Feburary 5 and then again 4 minutes later.
Feb 5 2017, 8:58 AM · Operations, Release-Engineering-Team, Gerrit

Feb 2 2017

Peachey88 edited projects for T156953: Ability to move task on multiple workboards on same action, added: Phabricator (Upstream); removed Phabricator.
Feb 2 2017, 8:58 AM · Phabricator (Upstream), Upstream

Jan 28 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T156506: Replace bast3001: hardware-requests.
Jan 28 2017, 4:20 AM · Patch-For-Review, hardware-requests, Operations
Peachey88 updated the task description for T156529: fix log reading permissions for dc-ops admin group .
Jan 28 2017, 4:19 AM · Operations

Jan 21 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T155877: Request for a temporary lift of account creation cap on IP on 2017-01-23: Wikimedia-Site-requests.
Jan 21 2017, 11:06 PM · Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Jan 20 2017

Peachey88 updated the task description for T155648: Error: "Policy identifier is an object PHID (''), but no object handle was provided. A handle must be provided for object policies.".
Jan 20 2017, 9:10 AM · Upstream, Phabricator (Upstream), Phabricator-Sprint-Extension

Jan 18 2017

Peachey88 added a project to T155614: Error in RDF Export: Upstream.

The upstream tracker for Semantic is located at: https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/issues

Jan 18 2017, 8:16 AM · Upstream, MediaWiki-extensions-Semantic-MediaWiki
Peachey88 merged T155599: Jenkins is broken on master into T155600: Jenkins is broken on master.
Jan 18 2017, 7:42 AM · CirrusSearch, Discovery-Search, Discovery, MediaWiki-extensions-Scribunto, MW-1.29-release (WMF-deploy-2017-01-24_(1.29.0-wmf.9)), Wikidata-Sprint
Peachey88 merged task T155599: Jenkins is broken on master into T155600: Jenkins is broken on master.
Jan 18 2017, 7:42 AM · Wikidata-Sprint

Jan 12 2017

Peachey88 triaged T155123: "Log out" should log out from Wikidata too as High priority.

Changing to High due to possible privacy issues.

Jan 12 2017, 6:45 AM · Wikipedia-Android-App-Backlog, Android-app-feature-Description-Editing, Android-app-Bugs, MediaWiki-User-login-and-signup
Peachey88 changed the status of T151070: Experiment with php 7.1 on phabricator from Open to Stalled.

The upstream task about PHP7 support appears to be: https://secure.phabricator.com/T9640.

Jan 12 2017, 6:30 AM · Phabricator
Peachey88 edited projects for T155130: unclear error meesage when uploading an attachment larger than 10mb, added: Phabricator (Upstream); removed Phabricator.
Jan 12 2017, 6:16 AM · Upstream, Phabricator (Upstream)
Peachey88 added a parent task for T155130: unclear error meesage when uploading an attachment larger than 10mb: T151544: Restrict maximum file size for Phabricator file uploads.
Jan 12 2017, 6:15 AM · Upstream, Phabricator (Upstream)