I just realized that since Mon Jan 6 00:00:11 UTC 2020, no weekly summaries have been sent to https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/phabricator-reports created by https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/source/operations-puppet/browse/production/modules/phabricator/templates/project_changes.sh.erb
|operations/puppet||production||+1 -1||phabricator: reactivate stats report mails on phab1001|
After the change above the cron jobs running these have been reactivated. Looks like a simple oversight when we moved between phab1001, phab1003 and phab1001 again.
Reactivated in Hiera and puppet added the crons that were missing on phab1001.
I manually ran the scripts and here are the results in list archives: