Today at ~11:22UTC, the primary disk on the new cr3-eqsin crashed, which caused the router to reboot to the backup disk which didn't have any configuration.
Everything failed over cleanly to cr2-eqsin.
It's currently only reachable over console.
root> show system alarms 2 alarms currently active Alarm time Class Description 2020-07-05 11:29:50 UTC Minor VMHost RE 0 Disk 1 Missing 2020-07-05 11:28:45 UTC Minor VMHost 0 Boot from alternate disk
We need to figure out:
- where the fault is exactly (disk, bus, software, etc) via JTAC
- if we can/should bring it back online from the backup disk
- vmhost snapshot - T257153
- Open JTAC ticket
- Discus if we should load its config from the rancid backup
- I'd say yes as worse case it re-fails (cleanly) the same way, but brings us back to proper redundancy in the meantime