Please provide the following information.
- Provide a short summary of your proposed post for the Wikimedia Technical Blog:
We are launching a new API Platform for Wikimedia projects. This work will make it easier for internal and external developers to build apps using content and data from Wikimedia projects, and to help contributors around the world add to the projects.
- Which topic type does your blog post fall under? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_blog_editorial_guidelines#Outlines_for_topics
"What was launched, migrated, updated"
- What audience or audiences do you think your post is appropriate for:
Developers, product managers who are thinking about using Wikimedia content or data
- Will you need assistance with writing your blog post?
We'll need editorial assistance
- Does your post need to be published by a certain date?
We'd like to have the blog post go out at the same time as the API portal goes live; Nov 30 is the current target date.
- Do you have any other questions or comments?
We'll need to coordinate to make sure the blog post goes out soon after the launch.
Once your request is received, a technical blog admin will review it and reach out to you through Phabricator.