Page MenuHomePhabricator

Translations not saved when source page changed
Open, Needs TriagePublicBUG REPORT


Not so long ago, I started translating a long article from enwiki to hrwiki. Today, I got a message that the "source may have changed significantly", and that I should start over. (only a template was added) Whatever change I make to my translation is said to be saved, but when I reopen the translation it is not there.
This is the second time this has happened to me with the same article. Last time I chose to "view issues" and I lost the whole translation. That's hours of work. I don't remember this happening ever before, and I've worked on translations many months old.