Page MenuHomePhabricator

generateSitemap.php got error when language set to chinese
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

When I set the language to en, the google maps generate just fine.

But when I set language to zh

the sitemap broke.

One of my friend iwikia find that the sitemap broke when the URL contain '''&''' for example :'''&variant=zh-hans'''

A possible temporary solution is: only generate the zh page URL.

(Now the xml contain three URL: the article, the article&variant=zh-hans, the article&variant=zh-hant )


Version: unspecified
Severity: major

Details

Reference
bz34666

Event Timeline

bzimport raised the priority of this task from to Low.Nov 22 2014, 12:11 AM
bzimport set Reference to bz34666.
Zoglun created this task.Feb 24 2012, 1:33 AM

Related URL: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/63383 (Gerrit Change Ifb6ddb0bc6ca03c411f938837b2f89a5a30e4fc3)

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/63383 (Gerrit Change Ifb6ddb0bc6ca03c411f938837b2f89a5a30e4fc3) | change APPROVED and MERGED [by jenkins-bot]