Notes from James
Important metrics, with real-life caveats, as graphed:
- Bounce Rate: out of all "normal" ready states, how many are not followed by attempt, intent, success, or failure?
- Save Failure Rate: out of all "normal" attempt states, how many are not successes?
- Save Success Rate: out of all "normal" attempt states, how many are followed by successes?
- Save Not Attempted Rate: out of all "normal" ready states, how many are not followed by an attempt to save?
- investigate difference in ptwiki vs. plwiki (or other pairs that are wildly differing on core metrics above)
- look at network connection quality, use location info (generic if specific not possible)
- comparisons to wikitext editor
- rates + funnel
- do not care about timing information this quarter
- under starburst, list main paths through funnel graph with numbers / percentages
- how does failure type correlate to eventual success
- look into init-ready-end and double check those are aborts and not some other silly problem