How’d we do in our strive for operational excellence last month? Read on to find out!
4 documented incidents in July, and 2 documented incidents in August.  Historically, that's on average for this time of year. 
For more about recent incidents see Incident documentation on Wikitech, or Preventive measures in Phabricator.
Take a look at the workboard and look for tasks that could use your help.
Summary over recent months:
- ⚠️ July 2019 (4 of 18 tasks left): One task closed.
- ⚠️ August 2019 (1 of 14 tasks left): no change.
- ⚠️ September 2019 (3 of 12 tasks left): Two tasks closed.
- October (6 of 12 tasks left), no change.
- November (3 of 5 tasks left): no change.
- December (3 of 9 tasks left), Two tasks closed.
- January 2020 (5 of 7 tasks lef), no change.
- February (2 of 7 tasks left), Two tasks closed.
- March (2 of 2 tasks left), no change.
- April (10 of 14 tasks left): One task closed.
- May (7 of 14 tasks left): Four tasks closed.
- June (10 of 14 tasks left): Four tasks closed.
- July 2020: 13 of 24 new tasks survived the month of July and remain open today.
- August 2020: 37 of 53 new tasks survived the month of August and remain open today.
|72||open, as of Excellence #22 (Jul 23rd).|
|-16||closed, of the previous 72 recent tasks.|
|+13||opened and survived July 2020.|
|+37||opened and survived August 2020.|
|106||open, as of today (Sep 23rd).|
Previously, we had 72 open production errors over the recent months up to June. Since then, 16 of those were closed. But, the 13 and 37 errors surviving July and August raise our recent tally to 106.
Thank you to everyone else who helped by reporting, investigating, or resolving problems in Wikimedia production. Thanks!
Until next time,
– Timo Tijhof
 Incidents. – https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Incident_documentation
 Tasks created. – https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query…
 Tasks closed. – https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query…
 Open tasks. – https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query…
 Wikimedia incident stats. – https://codepen.io/Krinkle/full/wbYMZK