This is a task for building one of the modules in the mentor dashboard: resources.
**Main audience**: Experienced editors who signed up to be on their wiki’s mentor list.
** Goal/rationale**: The main objective of the module is to display a list of helpful links to pages that could aid new mentors. Additionally, at least one of the items should be on the [[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Growth | Growth teams MediaWiki page ]]. This will help keep mentors in the loop with new newcomer/mentor-related features.
The specifications are written out below.
**Copy and links**
* Icon: references icon (3 books side by side)
* Title: “Resources"
* Header: “Top pages for mentoring”
* Next: Bulleted list of up to 6 titles of links chosen by the community. One of the list items should be a link to the Growth team MediaWiki page.
* Note: If the community doesn’t have any resources, there will be an illustration with the caption “Coming soon”.
* Mobile is similar to desktop except for:
* There isn't a references icon on the main module page.
* If communities end up having many resources they could be sorted through by topic via a dropdown menu.