This task is about implementing a standardized "edit notice" [i] component within the New Discussion Tool's UI.
There are four kinds of edit notices that can appear within the context of talk pages:
1. Individual talk pages can contain //page-specific// messages people see when they click `Edit`. //These messages are defined via the `MediaWiki:Editnotice-N-Title` user interface message.//
2. All talk pages within a given namespace can also contain the //same// message people see when they click `Edit` on a page within said namespace. //These messages are defined via the `MediaWiki:Editnotice-N` user interface message.//
3. All talk pages, within any talk namespace [ii], can also contain the //same// message people see when they click `Edit` on a page within a talk namespace. //This message is defined via the `MediaWiki:Talkpagetext` user interface message.//
4. All talk pages that have not yet been created can contain a generic message people see when they click `Edit` on a page that does not currently exist. //This message is defined via the `MediaWiki:Newarticletext` user interface message.//
This task is about creating a UI "component" that will appear when someone opens the New Discussion Tool on a page that has at least one of the three edit notice user interface messages above defined.
=== Open questions
- [ ] What projets have specified a `MediaWiki:Talkpagetext` message? [i]
- [ ] Should this component be generalized to all relevant DiscussionTool features (e.g. the [Reply Tool](https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk_pages_project/replying))?
ii. Any namespace which has odd namespace number (1=Talk, 3=User talk etc.).