Homepage mobile user testing showed that users are looking for more info about their assigned mentor in the mentorship module.
The mentorship module already shows some mentors data:
- mentor's name (with link to mentor's user page)
- mentor's overall edit count
- mentor's last time active data
Indeed users showed an interest in knowing more about their mentor, and an attention to more in-depth data:
- details about who their mentor is, what their mentor likes, why their mentor is on wiki
- recent mentor's contributions to wikipedia
- mentor's impact on wikipedia
- why is this mentor assigned to them? is it self-assigned? is it random?
This task is related, in which mentor's would be able to configure some info about themselves to be shown to the newcomer: T220145