- wmfmariadbpy contains some outdated scripts (e.g. `check_health.py` which is an outdated version of `check_mariadb.py` in the puppet repo)
- it also contains some unfinished/unused scripts (e.g. `sql.py`)
- it contains some duplication of libraries with transferpy (e.g. `CuminExecution`)
- it mixes scripts and libraries in the same directory
- it mixed backup and db code in the same directory
- Move all of the remote-execution libraries into wmfmariadbpy, and have transferpy depend on `python3-wmfmariadb`.
- Delete unfinished/unused code. Can always be retrieved from git history later if we decide we want to work on it.
- Separate out code by package; and package-level scripts can live in packagename/cli/ in the repo.
- ~~Migrate check_mariadb.py to wmfmariadb, and update puppet to use it from there.~~