It's already true that the "empty bullet in wikitext" correctly disappears on the screen or in print. Thanks.
But there is still an "empty bullet in print" problem to address.
- Many thousands of template intitle.
- Many more thousands of template lookfrom.
- More than ten new instances per day.
- Sanctioned practice on Wikipedia.
- There are more than five discussions involving this on Wikipedia, cooperating with this phabricator report, waiting for a response.
Please, is it feasible to expect a software resolution to the "empty bullet in print"? Thanks.