Steps to reproduce:
- Make sure you don't have any browser tabs open with valuable unsaved content!
- Open two new tabs, one with VE, one with the classical editor.
- Make changes in both these editors.
- Simulate a browser crash by killall firefox or whatever the equivalent is for your OS and browser.
- Restart your browser and go through the recovering steps.
In the classical editor you will get the changes you did before the crash, but your changes in VE are lost.
It would be nice if the changes in VE could be recovered after a crash as well.