As we were doing prep for the quarterly metrics, we realized that we didn't always have data for the quarter that we were reviewing, as some data is only kept for 60 or 90 days.
Let's figure out some wonderful ways to keep this data for longer for tracking purposes:
- wikipedia portal pageview by device (desktop vs mobile)
- wikipedia portal clickthrough rate by device (desktop vs mobile)
- proportion of wikipedia portal on mobile devices in US vs elsewhere
- regions of wikipedia portal users
- pageviews from full-text search (desktop vs mobile)
- we're already working on some enhanced maps tracking
- anything else?