When a namespace bundle is present, the checkbox is not checked anymore after a submitted search.
- At any time, if all namespaces behind a namespace bundle are present in the namespace search bar, the checkbox is checked
- At any time that at least one namespace is missing to a namespace bundle, the checkbox is unchecked
- This is valid, no matter if there was a search in between, if the url indicated namespaces that complete a bundle, or any other use case you can think of.
Original bug description
- select namespace group "general help"
- note: "general help" is not selected anymore
- change filetype filter
- "general help" gets again selected
This is irritating – changing the filetype should not change anything about the namespaces. Either set the state of the check at pageload or not set it when changing filetype/etc. anymore.