- Analyse accessibility of sources (primarily scholarly articles) across languages and topics
- Quantify and identify the proportion of sources having open access copies available
- (stretch) release a dataset to facilitate volunteer contributions towards complementing DOI citations with accessible versions of the same papers
|Resolved||DarTar||T171230 [Objective 11.1.1] Research on citation/source quality|
|Resolved||Miriam||T199187 [1.1] Conduct and publish research to map the “state of verifiability” of free knowledge|
|Resolved||Miriam||T192477 Characterize the accessibility of sources cited in Wikipedia|
Accessibility has multiple dimensions.
Those that are most relevant in this context are probably
- language (P407)
- online vs. offline (perhaps via P953 in conjunction with things like P1065 and P2960)
- paywalls (kinda covered by P953 as well)
- licensing (P275)
and perhaps file formats and other kinds of metadata.