Per this diff to the ACTRIAL report's talk page, produce an updated graph that covers until at least the end of the trial (March 14, 2018).
Completing this task has several steps:
- Update the database schema so it allows for submissions to be withdrawn.
- Update the code so it is able to identify withdrawn (deleted) submissions.
- Delete the data in the staging database.
- Rerun the data gathering.
- Modify the data analysis code to produce an updated graph.
This list might also change as we go along, e.g. we also have to confirm we have all draft creations through to the end of the trial.