Currently, the FileImporter always shows an edit summary input field, together with a placeholder stating that its contents will only be used if changes were made by the user.
However, this is not ideal, since
- you should not worry about edit summaries if it won't be saved anyways
- it does not look well for RTL languages right now, and is potentially introducing erroneous behavior due to its length
- Only show the edit summary box, when the user has changed either title or file info.
- This could be the first time on loading the preview page (since the title had to be changed in order to proceed), or any other time it is loaded (because the user decided to edit something)
- Remove the placeholder
- It has to work without js