Improve resources for technical documentarians across Wikimedia projects
This is not meant to be exhaustive.
- Improve MediaWiki Documentation/Style_guide
- Improve technical documentation style guide on MediaWiki: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Documentation/Style_guide
- The guide should provide a set of best practices for technical writers and documentarians who want to create better technical documentation for Wikimedia projects.
- Provide well-written examples of technical documentation found on Wikimedia projects
- Provide examples of technical document types found on Wikimedia projects that follow these best practices.
- Create a clear, ease to follow system/process to surface and resolve critical issues with technical documentation
- This system / process should make it easy for folks who encounter issues with technical documentation (out of date, missing, just wrong) to surface and resolve them.
- Foster a community of supportive technical documentarians across our projects
- We should be working to foster a supportive community of technical documentarians who are interested in learning and sharing and improving Wikimedia projects.