- Add a link to Dashiki schema documentation
- Make the message different depending on the type of configuration page
- Mentioned In
- rEDAH4ec8eb4b4193: Fix problems with last change
rEDAHdb450be86b89: Fix problems with last change
rEDAH3f6df3e7a187: Fix problems with last change
rEDAH23807874bc5d: Fix problems with last change
rEDAH4629567f6519: Fix problems with last change
rEDAHcefb34d8de0c: Improve messaging / help text
No, this isn't deployed. There are two gerrit changes:
- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/463309 implements the different messages, I self merged this and it has been auto-deployed to beta. It will be auto-deployed to production today. You can see it in action here: https://deployment.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Config:Dashiki:Annotations/Wikistats/Test1
- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/464469 will stay in review for a while until Lego gets around to it and we work out the cleanest way to do this. That's why this task is still in review. It's on the deployment train, but the code is still being polished according to mediawiki tradition and standards.
The first task that I self-merged is now deployed: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Config:Dashiki:Annotations/Wikistats/editors, so for our purposes this task is done. I'll continue to follow up with reviewers to merge my fixes to that first change.