After quarry is migrated later today, this host can be moved to the new region.
Reimage + rename this server to the new naming scheme.
Timeline would be:
- disable puppet in labvirt1017
- merge puppet patch to rename and get the new debian installer working
- merge dns patch to add the new FQDNs (partial, the old mgmt names still remains)
- run the wmf-auto-reimage-host script (used old-school method)
- merge DNS cleanup patch
- netbox update https://netbox.wikimedia.org/dcim/devices/1357/
- update docs https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Portal:Cloud_VPS/Admin/Deployments
- physical relabeling and switch port description (T208945)