- open [[:enQueen (band)]] (i.e., article "Queen (band)" in english wikipedia) in Desktop
- notice a "timeline" image under "Personnel" section
- click "mobile view" at bottom of page
- notice the timeline image is no more
(the issue was actually discovered on hewiki, with some obscure template, but i thought it might be easier for the devs to look at the issue on enwiki)
- using dev tools, i noticed the image is there, but with "width=0" "height=0"
- i also noticed it was "lazy loaded"
- looking at mediawiki-extensions-MobileFrontend/src/mobile.startup/lazyImages/lazyImageLoader.js (github), it seems that lazy image loader expects a placeholder, in the absent of which, it assigns width and height of 0
- fix easytimeline (ha ha) to provide placeholder with data-width=100%
- instead of "0" as default when no placeholder is found, use 100%
- do not lazy-load easytimeline images (this may be sub-optimal, as a lot of real world uses of this extension hard-code the image width in pixels, which may not be the best thing on mobile)