While chasing Icinga alerts, I noticed that some of them would have been better as tasks than (ignored) alerts.
I don't know if it's possible to have warning open task and critical alert. If so the two bellow would be good candidates (and unknowns could be good ones as well as it usually mean something is wrong with the check itself).
- Disk space (warning)
- BGP status (warning)
- Memory correctable errors -EDAC-
- mgmt SSH not working
- Hosts XXX is not in mediawiki-installation dsh group
- SSL WARNING - Certificate XXXX valid until 2020-06-20 07:01:41 +0000 (expires in 53 days)
- HP RAID - WARNING: Slot 0: Predictive Failure...
- Power supply issues should open high priority tasks for DCops - T225140#8803716
I'd bet there are other alerts in the same case, maybe we can complete that list as they show up?