In https://toolsadmin.wikimedia.org/tools/membership/status/585 the Developer account Lofhi is requesting Toolforge membership without a linked SUL or Phabricator account. This is likely in part because the proper accounts for both are currently linked to the Developer account Lophi.
Disassociating the SUL and Phabricator accounts from a Developer account currently requires assistance from someone with access to the database for Striker (which @bd808 has). Before disassociating the accounts from Lophi so that they can be associated with Lofhi we need to confirm that this request is being properly made. The easiest way to get that confirmation seems to be having @Lofhi acknowledge the request here in Phabricator.
- Verify request (@Lofhi, @bd808)
- Disassociate SUL and Phab from Lophi (@bd808)
- Associate SUL and Phab with Lofhi (@Lofhi)
- Approve Toolforge membership for Lofhi (@bd808)
- Transfer maintainership of https://toolsadmin.wikimedia.org/tools/id/lebot from Lophi to Lofhi (@Lofhi)
- Remove Lophi from Toolforge and disable Developer account on Wikitech, Gerrit, Cloud VPS (@bd808)