- Write to public television to see when the documentary will be aired (and broader email) and to learnings
- Prepare plan for concluding results from theme, which will be dependent upon the date from the public broadcaster
- Decide upon a date for ngo meeting
- Decide who to invite
|Open||Eric_Luth_WMSE||T233588 Wikimania 2019 learnings|
|Resolved||Eric_Luth_WMSE||T232309 Prepare Free Knowledge and Global Goals seminar|
|Resolved||Eric_Luth_WMSE||T232314 Write email to UR|
|Open||Eric_Luth_WMSE||T233586 Create document with learnings from filming together with UR|
|Resolved||Eric_Luth_WMSE||T238054 Send more invitations|
|Resolved||Eric_Luth_WMSE||T239102 Run the Free Knowledge and Global Goals seminar|
UR will broadcast 6 October first time. By then, we should send an email to relevant parts inviting for a meeting. That means that by then, we have to have a plan for finalizing the outcomes and learnings of the theme – how free knowledge can contribute to the global goals. A plan for what to include, who should do it, and what should the form be like.
- Write draft for email to send out the week(s) before 6 October.
- Prepare plan for concluding result from theme, with the deadline being the date of the NGO meeting