- Use Commons with English as the user interface language.
- Upload a file.
- During the uploading add this caption, and make sure to select Hebrew as the caption's language: אחת two שלוש
- When you get to the "Add data" step, the caption in Hebrew is shown.
- Observed: The HTML element that contains the caption doesn't have the correct lang and dir attributes. The text is shown with the word אחת on the left-hand end and the word שלוש on the right-hand end.
- Expected: The text must be shown with the word אחת on the right-hand end and the word שלוש on the left-hand end. The HTML element that contains the caption must have lang="he" and dir="rtl", because it's explicitly known that it's Hebrew and right-to-left.
Here's a screenshot of a recent upload:
The filename is https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:P300_vs_local_oddball_probability.svg . The caption in Hebrew is shown incorrectly.