Name Mufaddal hamid
IRC nickname on Freenode none
Web Profile https://github.com/MufaddalHamid
Location (country or state)India
Typical working hours (include your timezone)
Time Zone: UTC+05:30
Typical working hours: 10 AM to 4 AM.(UTC+05:30)
On college days, occupied between 1 PM to 3 PM.(UTC+05:30)
- Short summary describing your project and how it will benefit Wikimedia projects
According to me this project depends on the users behavior and mainly focuses on the volunteers approach.I implement that machine learning tools be used in this project.to prevent use of unfair means we have to see if the user is determined to use proper or unfair means.a simple yes/no may not be able to help determine the users correct intention.i propose that before asking the claim we ask the user multiple questions related to the topic and then determine whether or not the user will answer truthfully or not.
- Possible Mentor(s) Eugene Egbe, Navino Evans
- Have you contacted your mentors already? NO
Describe the timeline of your work with deadlines and milestones, broken down week by week. Make sure to include time you are planning to allocate for investigation, coding, deploying, testing and documentation
Weekly 5-6hrs will be devoted to the project since summer holidays have begun.the project will be broken down into basically the 5 top elements planning,choosing,implementing and testing each for a week .
Describe how you plan to communicate progress and ask for help, where you plan to publish your source code, etc
i plan to communicate freely with my members and mentors through phrabicator
Tell us about a few:
- Your education (completed or in progress) Bca first year student
- How did you hear about this program? through my friends
- Will you have any other time commitments, such as school work, another job, planned vacation, etc, during the duration of the program?
- We advise all candidates eligible for Google Summer of Code and Outreachy to apply for both programs. Are you planning to apply to both programs and, if so, with what organization(s)?
Yes i may have other commitments,but for now i do not have any.i have choosen other programs as well through GSOC and will give all projects equal devotion and time.
- What does making this project happen mean to you?
this project is mainly a learning base for the future
Describe any relevant projects that you've worked on previously and what knowledge you gained from working on them. Describe any open source projects you have contributed to as a user and contributor (include links). If you have already written a feature or bugfix for a Wikimedia technology such as MediaWiki, link to it here; we will give strong preference to candidates who have done so
Any Other Info
Add any other relevant information such as UI mockups, references to related projects, a link to your proof of concept code, etc