We have a new version available, that fixes lots of bugs and CVEs.
This task is to upgrade all our clusters to this new version.
The release notes:
- Add the new packages to the repo (they will not be upgraded automatically): T272296
- Upgrade and test the upgrade on codfw1 cluster (official docs: https://docs.ceph.com/en/nautilus/install/upgrading-ceph/)
- Upgrade mons (one by one, upgrade packages, then restart daemons, then wait for rejoin)
- Upgrade osds (one by one, upgrade packages, then restart daemons, then wait for rejoin)
- Setup a time and upgrade equiad1 (same procedure)