2022 week 19 1.39-wmf.11 Changes wmf/1.39.0-wmf.11
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, May 9th:
|Monday May 9th||Tuesday, May 10th||Wednesday, May 11th||Thursday, May 12th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.11 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.11 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.11 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.11 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward. This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- If you have a risky change in this week's train add a comment to this task using the Risky patch template
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
- Train status
- MediaWiki 1.39/Roadmap
- Commits cherry-picked to 1.39.0-wmf.11
- Backports vs train deployment