- - Provide FQDN of system.
- - If other than a hard drive issue, please depool the machine (and confirm that it’s been depooled) for us to work on it. If not, please provide time frame for us to take the machine down.
- - Put system into a failed state in Netbox.
- - Provide urgency of request, along with justification (redundancy, dependencies, etc)
- - Describe issue and/or attach hardware failure log. (Refer to https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Dc-operations/Hardware_Troubleshooting_Runbook if you need help)
- - Assign correct project tag and appropriate owner (based on above). Also, please ensure the service owners of the host(s) are added as subscribers to provide any additional input.
- FQDN: parse2004.codfw.wmnet
- Urgency: Medium
- Out of warranty, but a PSU can maybe be salvaged from a decommed system?
Sensor Type(s) Temperature, Power_Supply Status: Critical [Status = Critical, PS Redundancy = Critical]
Nothing in racadm getsel or ipmi-sel, sel log seems to have been cleared, but ipmimonitoring Critical status remains