This task captures work to:
- Identify where we have landing page gaps for critical user journeys that span product/tech areas.
- These are the high-level user journeys that are the primary focus of the Developer Portal, so this work is scoped to focus on that, though the findings will be relevant for other high-level entry points that exist, on-wiki or elsewhere.
- Create a framework for when a landing page should exist, and what it should cover.
- For example: when a project involves producing multiple pieces of technology, how should the documentation for that project and those technologies be structured? Should the project have a landing page along with each of the technologies? Or one and not the other? How can the landing pages that help people navigate into our technical content be flexible enough to align with changing realities, but persistent enough to be reliable and usable over time, regardless of changing project or organizational weather?
- Design and publish templates for the different types of landing pages that we think should exist based on this analysis.
- This will integrate and build on the documentation patterns/templates we've already created.