The Something else textbox content is not included in the email sent to the administrators when the only behaviour selected is Something else. When other options are selected, this does not occur.
Steps to replicate the issue
- Install the ReportIncident extension
- Make sure $wgReportIncidentDeveloperMode = true; (this is the default and not needed for patch demo)
- Define $wgReportIncidentRecipientEmails and $wgReportIncidentEmailFromAddress with appropriate values (not needed for patchdemo)
- Log into an account
- Load a user talk page
- Open the browser console
- Click on Report in the Tools menu
- Navigate to the second step of the dialog (where the form is)
- Fill out the form with valid data, but only choose Something else as the behaviours and enter text entered into the textbox in the textbox that appears below.
- Submit the form
The email in the browser console incorrectly lists the behaviours as Behaviors: something-else in the Body of the email instead of specifying what the something-else is.
What should have happened instead?:
The email in the browser console should have the behaviours as Behaviors: text entered into the textbox.