sfEditFormPreloadText hooks don't seem to be getting called when pages are created via the Create_pages_with_form property.
Steps to reproduce:
- Make a sfEditFormPreloadText extension.
- Demonstrate that it works correctly by making a couple hundred articles using it in the conventional fashion.
- Insert subtle logging statement like die("I'm getting called!"); into first line of function.
- Add [[Create pages with form::<formname>]] statement to Property:Some_property.
- Run jobs and note that pages are getting created via the form but the preload function is not getting called or else the script would die, obv.