Maybe this works, but it feels really messy and unclear to me.
Needs more investigation, filing this ticket so I don't forget.
- Wiki-Release-Team project is archived (T88263) and handled by Release-Engineering-Team now.
- We have T40865: [DO NOT USE] Next wmf deployment (tracking) [superseded by #WMF-Server-Backports] from Bugzilla times for WMF deployments.
- We also have the project MediaWiki-Tarball-Backports.
- Documentation (not sure if still up-to-date?): https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Backporting_fixes
- SWAT request seem to work anyway, not even sure we need to keep/define a heavy process here.