@Agusbou2015 please any improvement in the tool better report it in the GitHub repository itself, as explained (in Spanish) in the Wipedia user page for the tool (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usuario:Benjavalero/Replacer#Errores_y_sugerencias), which is also linked in the footer of the tool. Thanks.
Thu, Jan 16
@ArielGlenn Yes, it works! And with this additional parameter, it works for both bzip files, so I can already adapt the tool.
Wed, Jan 15
I have just tested the two files in the mail-list:
and I get a weird behaviour, but I don't know if it is just my fault.
Thu, Jan 9
Sep 29 2019
Aa far as I can see, the tools-db database has been unavailable for the tool. According to the logs, between 21.32 and 22.06 (UTC) of 28-Sep.
Feb 22 2019
The proposed solution has worked for me, so I will stop working with Tomcat. This will allow me also to finally migrate to Java 8.
Feb 20 2019
I have tried the port 8000 with no success.
Feb 19 2019
In my case, my Java tool replacer is prepared to be packaged as a WAR to be run in Tomcat, or as an SpringBoot standalone JAR.
Feb 18 2019
On the other hand, I cannot create a Tomcat environment.
I have eventually been able to run the Maven packaging by reducing the amount of memory to be used:
Jan 30 2019
Jan 29 2019
Jan 28 2019
Tomcat is an application server which is already pre-configured on grid, so after your answer I am afraid that you are confirming me that it cannot be used on k8s (yet).
Jan 25 2019
First I have "logged in" the JDK8 container:
Nov 30 2018
Sep 29 2018
Sep 11 2018
Aug 28 2018
I have been able to restart the Tomcat server. I think this issue can be closed.
Aug 27 2018
Sep 1 2017
Dec 19 2014