Sat, Aug 3
Sent a mail to both lists
@JoeWalsh Due to refactoring and moving towards namespaced classes
class name is expected.
Wed, Jul 31
Is this issue still relevant? This message key is actually not used anymore, as error SpecialPage is gone now. I could not reproduce the issue
Jul 17 2019
This warning indicates that database table (oathauth_users) is not updated
Jul 10 2019
@Sebastian.Schmid91: Thank you for opening this ticket.
The issue is resolved in the patch above
Jul 4 2019
This is fixed in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/OATHAuth/+/499183/30/src/Special/OATHManage.php L124
Whole section is not added if its empty.
It could have regressed in later commits, i will pay attention to this as commits get merged
Jun 28 2019
Jun 24 2019
Jun 19 2019
Jun 13 2019
Jun 12 2019
Recently, requirement for ExtJSBase in BlueSpiceFoundation@REL1_31_dev was changed to "~3.1" which should match version "1.34" of ExtJSBase@master, but the tests still fail with the same error
Jun 7 2019
May 29 2019
May 27 2019
May 24 2019
May 23 2019
May 17 2019
May 15 2019
May 10 2019
May 9 2019
May 8 2019
Apr 25 2019
Apr 15 2019
Apr 8 2019
Biggest technical problem i see with this is that we must have authenticated user set in order to register WebAuthn key. It would be fine for new users, but existing users would have to register WebAuthn key while logged-in, so we would need separate UIs for exisiting and new users, which i dont think is nice (in addition to other issues).
Of course, there is a question of schedule and deadlines, this would require a lot of work on refactoring of OATHAuth, since OATHAuth is now set to explicitly verify second factor, as well as on WebAuthn.
Apr 1 2019
There is a library for WebAuthn that fits our need very well. It is https://packagist.org/packages/web-auth/webauthn-lib#v1.0.1
Basic PoC implementation done successfully.
Mar 29 2019
Mar 25 2019
Mar 21 2019
Mar 19 2019
SO878 is our internal project number, the name of this ticket is the same as the name of our internal ticket
Mar 18 2019
I have seen that one of the APIs is a meta API, I still dont know where the other one is used, but i did refactor both, so disregard that question.
Mar 14 2019
@Bawolff Hello Brian, at this point of the refactoring i have a couple of questions:
- Both API modules seem to be unused, as well as the OATHAuthUtils class. Can I remove this code?
- With the possibility of having multiple modules (auth methods), should we offer the user possibility to choose which Auth method to use (rought version implemented), or should it be set on wiki level?
Mar 11 2019
Mar 6 2019
Feb 27 2019
Feb 26 2019
Feb 25 2019
Thank you for your support and willingness to help.
Feb 22 2019
Problem here was that in docker settings DNS server was set to fixed 184.108.40.206 and could not resolve the host. Setting it to automatic solved the issue. NOTE: Running Docker on Windows! It might help someone if they come accross the same issue
I have done the testing, it appears to be an issue related to my system, cURLing https://docker-registry.wikimedia.org/v2/_catalog gives me response (36s), but at least it is available, while docker pull timesout after full 80sec.
I had a colleague of mine run the same command (on the same network), it works for him, so it must be something related to my system, dont have problems pulling other docker images though.