Jul 23 2019
Hi Halfak. I'm sorry that I didn't reply when you created this ticket. I was on vacation at that time. Also, now I'm on a tablet and can't perform any tests. As I explained when being asked about my ORES experiences, I currently don't have time to develop my ORC tool, and I don't remember the exact problems I had with it - but I didn't want to claim they were serious. Rather, I didn't have too much time back then as well, and when some problems turned up with ORES, I took the simple path of disabling ORES in the default settings of the tool that was used mainly by myself anyway.
Feb 9 2017
Dec 20 2016
I removed or disabled all add-ons in Firefox, cleared the cookies, restarted the browser, and started to play around in several Wikipedias. I was able to perform one edit in chrwiki, add and remove an article from my watchlist in extwiki multiple times, flag some revisions in dewiki, put a deletion request in gvwiki, changed some preferences in kswiki, also put two deletion requests there, made some edits in dewiki, marked all entries in my watchlist as visited there, then I did a couple of edits, patrols and deletions in wikidatawiki (though there, everything always worked anyway) and again in dewiki. All successful.
Dec 15 2016
Indeed I use Ghostery, as well as HTTPS Everywhere. No other major add-ons. Sadly I cannot try deactivating them now, as I won't have access to that PC for some days now.
I have never used the MTC! tool, so this correlation does not apply for me.
Dec 5 2016
The problem keeps reappearing since I cleared my cookies.
Dec 1 2016
I cleared my cookies and indeed was able to perform quite some edits in several Wikipedias for a whole day - until now.
Nov 30 2016
To translate/summarize my report made there: I experience the same problem. Everything Jarekt says is valid for me, too.
Sep 19 2016
Wikidata items without statements usually still are containers for sitelinks and thus actively used from various Wikimedia projects. We can not call them useless. We should not ignore them and hide them, and if it's only in the count.
Apr 1 2016
Feb 12 2016
I regret possibly being too late, but I have to say that I am a huge fan of Yair rand's approach as demonstrated with the DiffLists.js tool. Actually giving diffs in the recent changes lists instead of summaries that don't give a good view on what changed how is helping so much when patrolling them.
Sep 10 2015
Jul 29 2015
As T74552 has been merged with this, I'd like to repeat the information that not only the contents of the articles may cause problems, but the same article might be able to be exported with a two-columns layout but not with a one-column one (e.g. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_(Planet), for which I reported this issue in February and was able to reproduce it just now).
Jul 14 2015
Jul 2 2015
A multilingual full-text search would be handy, yes (though enabling wdsearch or something similar everywhere by default would be a big step in this direction already).
May 4 2015
In enwiki, it's "intitle:and" that is not working, while "intitle:und" does work.
Mar 11 2015
In conjunction with merging T92285 into this case: Please note that the problem does not only affect article talk pages, as this case's description suggests, but also user talk pages.
Feb 21 2015
Really, this is an issue in many OTRS support cases. People are missing the contents of the tables. Please don't let them wait forever until this is fixed.
Same problem here: Book containing only the article